Time certainly flies ... my last posting was when Term 1 started and with all sorts of things happening .. the weeks just flew by and tomorrow the new school term starts.
Some good news to share ... we had a happy accident. Nanosaurus is going to have a sibling in another 25 weeks' time. We don't know its gender yet but have an idea. I didn't have a pleasant 1st trimester. No morning sickness but lotsa evening nausea. It didn't help that it was a new school year and I was running about in school. Was flat out in the evenings ... I guess also my age plays a part. Hey ! I ain't no spring chicken ...
Nano is pretty cool about it. In fact, Trev told me that a week before I found out .. that he had told him that he wanted mama to have a baby. Instinct ? He's been good about it and we've explained to him that I was going to tire easily and need more rest. He's been telling us that he wants a sister so that he can marry her. :p
Just by pure coincidence ... a colleague in school is also expecting .. her due date is a month after mine and I've just found out another friend of mine is expecting too ! All happy accidents !!
Balls of fun !
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment