Balls of fun !

Monday, June 18, 2007

Countdown ... 12 ..11..10

Yup ... it's Week 28 now and nanosaurus' little brother will soon be making his presence known in the Ellis household.

Time certainly has flown by. Nanosaurus is still excited about his little brother (which is good) and we've chosen a name for him already - Matthew. Unfortunately, Nanosaurus is also giving us grief every now and then with his behaviour of the silly kind. We are trying all means to get him to understand that silly behaviour does not get the right kind of attention.

I am roly poly and however else you want to describe a preggy woman. Well, I haven't exactly ballooned to a airship size but the bump is getting there. He's just been stopped from eating anymore ice-cream as I've had to start monitoring my blood sugar levels. Otherwise, he will be a chunky monkey soon !!

No comments: